QUOTE OF THE WEEK

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: No act of kindness, no matter how small, ever goes unnoticed - Aesop














Sunday, May 1, 2011

My Dirty Little Secret

Do you want to know my dirty little secret?

It has to do with this:
And this:

Okay, so I don't have any figurative skeletons hidden in my closet to speak of.  However, these are pictures taken of my living room closet - the one I was planning to organize last week.

The key word in that last sentence is WAS.  Unfortunately, it didn't happen.

I hope you had better luck with your goal than I did.  Although it didn't happen this week, I still plan to clean and organize this space soon.  I'll post pictures so others can see that I followed through with it :)

In the meantime, I'm happy to announce it's the beginning of a brand new month.  I'm SO excited about May's area of focus!  Check back tomorrow to discover what it is.

No comments: