QUOTE OF THE WEEK

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: No act of kindness, no matter how small, ever goes unnoticed - Aesop














Sunday, April 10, 2011

How Did You Do?

As a new week is just a few hours away, I thought I'd better check in and see how things went.

First, I have a confession to make.  It was an interesting week for me.  I didn't have much spare time... so I didn't finish making my list of priorities.

Sorry :(

Actually, I expect this will happen from time to time as life unfolds and unplanned events crop up.  Instead of getting upset at myself for missing the boat this time, I hope to finish up my priority list this week as I also work on the next goal.

At least, that's the plan!

To review what we're doing, April 's focus is ORGANIZATION, with the first week's goal being "setting priorities".   How did you do?  Better than myself, I hope :) 

Join me tomorrow as I post the second week's quote and goal for April.

No comments: