QUOTE OF THE WEEK

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: No act of kindness, no matter how small, ever goes unnoticed - Aesop














Monday, April 25, 2011

Weekly Goal #4 - Getting Rid of the Clutter

First, let me explain about this week's quote.  I really try to coordinate the quotes with each goal; however, I just could not find a good quote to fit for this week.  I have a feeling this might happen from time to time, so I decided to just substitute a good "life" quote when it does.

Okay, on to this week's goal - getting rid of the clutter.  I realize this could mean a number of things, but I'm talking about the physical, visible clutter that sometimes hides in drawers, closets, or other areas of houses and workplaces.  I don't know why, but there are a few spots in my home where items tend to accumulate.  One of these is our living room closet, which I've decided will be my project for this week.

Is clutter such a bad thing?  No...but it's really not a great thing, either.  It can make life harder while looking for misplaced items and lends a sense of disorganization to the home or office.  In extreme cases, it can even affect a person's living conditions and relationships.

This is the challenge: Find an area that's cluttered and organize it.  Believe me, you'll feel better once it's done, and your space will look better, too.  As I mentioned above, I plan to reorganize my living room closet and will even post pictures (gulp) of the process.

No comments: