QUOTE OF THE WEEK

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: No act of kindness, no matter how small, ever goes unnoticed - Aesop














Friday, April 1, 2011

March Recap

Spring in the desert

I hope you had a delightful March.  I know I did - especially this last week as the warm weather of spring finally seems like it's here to stay!

Before moving on to April's focus next week, I thought I'd review March and its goals.  The focus of March was "FINDING SELF".  I chose the area of self to start things off with because I feel that in order to be in a position to help those around you, you first must be happy with yourself.  The weekly goals were as follows (click on the week to bring up the post):
  1. Week one - self discovery
  2. Week two - joy in the journey
  3. Week three - trying something new
  4. Week four - forgiving yourself
How did you do?  I hope you were able to learn a little more about yourself this month through practicing self improvement skills .  I would suggest choosing the most important goal you worked on, then continue to pursue it in the coming months.  By practicing the desired behavior, it will hopefully bring about a positive change.  I personally feel I need to work the hardest on goal #2 and want to make it a permanent part of my life.

So farewell, March.  You are now gone, but hopefully the goals and change you've brought will not be forgotten.

(P.S. did you notice I changed the weekly quote?  Check back soon to read my thoughts on it!)

No comments: