QUOTE OF THE WEEK

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: No act of kindness, no matter how small, ever goes unnoticed - Aesop














Tuesday, March 29, 2011

How Did You Do?

I know I'm a few days behind on this post; but I feel this subject was important enough to give it a little more time.

Last week's goal was learning how to forgive yourself.  Doing what you can to fix your mistakes, then having the courage to move on.  Letting go of baggage so you can focus on LIVING your life instead in staying mired in the past.

How did you do?  I know this is something I've struggled with my entire life - but I am getting better at it.  If nothing else, hopefully you were able to let go of some of the minor things you've regretted.  Sometimes, tackling the bigger issues takes some planning and major readjustment of your habits and behavior.

Self forgiveness.  Great concept, hard to do.  Like any other skill you want to master, it takes practice.  It takes time.  But once that burden is lifted, it can be so liberating!

To change subjects, this month happens to have five weeks in it, and I only had four weekly goals planned.

Hmmm.

I think maybe I'll use my next post to recap March's focus of "self" and review each of the weekly goals.  For those of you just joining me, it will be as if you've missed nothing at all.

You can thank me later ;)

No comments: