QUOTE OF THE WEEK

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: No act of kindness, no matter how small, ever goes unnoticed - Aesop














Sunday, March 20, 2011

Checking In

First of all, I want to apologize to those of you who read my last post before I had a chance to proof it.  I was a little distracted when I wrote it, which was pretty evident when I went back later and saw the many mistakes I'd made.  Sorry to those of you who had to suffer through it!

Anyway, it's the end of the week, and you know what that means.

Time to see how the week went!

Did you try something new, or make a goal to do so?  Hopefully, at the very least you were able to examine your life and think about any changes you might want to make.

I completed my goal by running in a 10K race yesterday:
with my littlest fan after the race

Initially, I was a bit nervous about competing but I am SO GLAD I was able to overcome my fears.  I had a great experience and beat my goal time by over three minutes.  I finished in the top third of my age group and came in 294th out of 800 runners.  I will definitely be doing this again!

Please check in tomorrow as I reveal the fourth and final goal of "finding self".

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend :)

No comments: